Functions of Patrol Unit:
- Patrolling of the whole University environment at large for the purpose of prevention and detection of crime.
- Apprehension of offenders within the University environment.
- Protection of life and property of student and staff of the University.
- Controlling and Protecting the Security Headquarters.
- Checkmating of Security Staff on Duty during Patrol.
- Responding to all Emergency Situation.
- Maintain stand by tactical squad for any emergency situation.
- Conveyance of arrested suspect within the University environment to the security head quarters for prompt security investigation.
- Conveyance of sick students immediately to sickbay for treatment with the Security Patrol Van.
- Arresting of stray Animals within the University Premises.
- Receive all Security break alerts/incidents of fire out break for emergency action.
- Handling and controlling of security information communication handset for passing messages to staffs and students