Research & Development Unit
Introduction Of Research& Development Unit
The Unit was created in 2013 as a result of the increasing number of students both postgraduate and undergraduate who are conducting research work, assignment and any other academic work. Likewise, the expansion of the Security Division equally demands the creation of Research Unit which will collaborate with other Units in- terms of finding solutions to the problems in each unit of the Division. The Unit is headed by a Security Officer.
- Recommending need training programs for the security division.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of training personnel’s performance and recommending further training programed.
- Collaborating with other tertiary instructions
- Assisting students to carry out their research work and other academic pursuit. Serving as library for the Division.
- Working hand in hand with all Units of the Division most especially Training Unit in conducting successful trainings.
- Any other function deem fit by the Chief Security Officer.